|Birthname||Jardin, Pascal Jean Olivier|
|born on||14 May 1934 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°00' 04°21 Asc. 03°46'|
French writer and the father of writer Alexandre Jardin. His novels include "Toupie in Rage, 1972 and "Vichy Boyhood: an Inside View of the Pétain Regime," 1975.
Jardin married on 1/22/1955 and divorced 6/18/1964. His second marriage was on 12/03/1964. He died on 7/30/1980, Villejuif, France.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1972 ("Toupie Rage")
- Death, Cause unspecified 30 July 1980 at 12:00 noon in Villejuif, France (Age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Alexandre Jardin)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)