|Birthname||David Harold Meyer|
|born on||27 March 1931 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Naponee, Nebraska, 40n05, 99w08|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°02' 11°45 Asc. 16°50'|
American actor in films and TV, appearing in over 100 feature films and several TV series. After his parents separated, he moved with his mom to Hollywood. His mom placed him in a home for children when he was 9 to 12, after when he began as a child actor.
TV became his major medium, starring as the title character in the series "Richard Diamond, Pvt. Detective," 1957-1960 as well as in the Emmy winning series "The Fugitive," 1963-1967.
Living a high-spending life style, Janssen had many affairs and two marriages. Even though he was a hard worker, Janssen was also a pent-up neurotic, highly charged. He had a dry, wry sense of humor. During his lifetime he supported his mom and left her $1 million in his will.
A heavy drinker who smoked four packs of cigarettes a day, he died of a heart attack 2/13/1980, 5:55 AM PST, Malibu, CA.
- Work : Prize 1963 (For the series, "The Fugitive")
- Death by Heart Attack 13 February 1980 at 05:55 AM in Santa Monica, CA (Age 48)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Heavy)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Heavy cigarette smoker)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Neurotic, highly charged)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Neglect (Mother placed him in foster care)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Foster care at age nine)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 12)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Several series)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (For the series, "The Fugitive")