James, William (1842)
|born on||11 January 1842|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||LMT m74w00 (is local mean time)|
|Alternative rectified time|
|Rectified by Isaac Starkman|
|Date||11 January 1842 at 12:20:46 (= 12:20 PM )|
|Place||New York, NY (US), 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||LMT m74w0 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°10' 21°38 Asc. 12°17'|
American writer, philosopher and psychologist. The brother of novelist Henry James, William became widely known as the father of American pragmatic philosophies. His works included "Varieties of Religious Experience" and "Principles of Psychology" which made him renowned internationally. He had a nervous, depressive personality who was married with four kids.
James died 26 August 1910, NH.
- friend relationship with Bergson. Henri (born 18 October 1859)
- sibling relationship with James, Henry (1843) (born 15 April 1843)
Penfield Collection speculates 4:30 AM. Old-file has 5:25 AM LMT.
Starkman rectified it to 12.20.46 LMT.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book