James, Duke of Cambridge
|born on||12 July 1663 Jul.Cal. (22 July 1663 greg.) at 01:19 (= 01:19 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°00' 19°17 Asc. 22°53'|
British royalty, the son of the Duke of York (who became King James II in 1685) and his wife, Anne of Hyde. The child died short of his fourth year, on 20 June 1667 OS.
- child->parent relationship with James II, King of Scotland (born 14 October 1633 Jul.Cal. (24 Oct 1633 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Anne, Queen of Britain (born 6 February 1665 Jul.Cal. (16 Feb 1665 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charles, Duke of Cambridge (born 7 November 1677 Jul.Cal. (17 Nov 1677 greg.)). Notes: half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Charles, Duke of Kendal (born 4 July 1666 Jul.Cal. (14 July 1666 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Edgar, Duke of Cambridge (born 14 September 1667 Jul.Cal. (24 Sep 1667 greg.))
- sibling relationship with James, Prince of England (born 10 June 1688 Jul.Cal. (20 June 1688 greg.)). Notes: half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Mary II, Queen of England (born 30 April 1662 Jul.Cal. (10 May 1662 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Stuart, Isabel (born 28 August 1676 Jul.Cal. (7 Sep 1676 greg.)). Notes: half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Stuart, Louisa Maria (born 28 June 1692 (greg.)). Notes: Half-siblings
- Death, Cause unspecified 20 June 1667 Jul.Cal. (30 June 1667 greg.) (Age three)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes records in Astrological Quarterly 1952, "The Duke of Yorke's sonne was born July 12, 1663, 1:19 AM." Dana Holliday quotes Jack Haswell, "James II," pub by St. Martins, 1972, p.135.
(Sibley, an unreliable source, gives 10/14/1633, 11:20 PM with 13 Leo ASC).
Sy Scholfield quotes "Mrs. Dawson's Diary concerning the births, ages, and deaths of James the IId's children" in "Reliquiæ Hearnianæ: the remains of Thomas Hearne, extracts from his MS. diaries, collected with a few notes by P. Bliss, Volume 1" by Thomas Hearne (Oxford: James Wright, 1857), pp. 274-5: "James, duke of Cambridge, was born 22 minutes past one in the morning, on July 12, 1663, and dyed June 20, 1667, and lyes buried in Henry the 7th's chapell." Mrs Dawson was the lady of the bedchamber (midwife) to Anne Hyde, in attendance when Anne gave birth to James.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)