|Birthname||Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger|
|born on||9 December 1997 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°14' 13°58 Asc. 05°34'|
Second son and fourth child of Rolling Stones' singer Mick Jagger and his wife, model Jerry Hall. Gabriel was born while Jagger was on tour with The Stones in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- child->parent relationship with Jagger, Mick (born 26 July 1943)
- sibling relationship with Jagger, Elizabeth (born 2 March 1984)
- sibling relationship with Jagger, Georgia May (born 12 January 1992)
- sibling relationship with Jagger, James (born 28 August 1985)
Sy Scholfield quotes "A baby boy for Mick Jagger and wife," Associated Press Newswires, 9 December 1997, 10:31 GMT: "This baby - an 8-pound, 3-ounce boy named Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger - was born early today in London and is the fourth child of Jagger, 54, and his 41-year-old wife, Jerry Hall, said Jagger spokeswoman Fran Curtis in New York."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall)