|Birthname||Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger|
|born on||2 March 1984 at 01:37 (= 01:37 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°53' 06°29 Asc. 15°39'|
American noted family, the daughter of Mick Jagger and model Jerry Hall. With her daddy's pout and her mom's long legs, she followed mom's lead in modeling by the time she was 14.
- child->parent relationship with Jagger, Mick (born 26 July 1943)
- sibling relationship with Jagger, Gabriel (born 9 December 1997)
- sibling relationship with Jagger, Georgia May (born 12 January 1992)
- sibling relationship with Jagger, James (born 28 August 1985)
LMR quotes news, L.A. Examiner 03/03/1984. Jim Gorham points out that some sources give her birthplace as London while others confirm NY..
Sy Scholfield quotes "JAGGER'S GIRL GIVES BIRTH TO 8-LB. GIRL," Philadelphia Daily News, March 2, 1984, p. 6: "Model Jerry Hall, girlfriend of Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, gave birth early today to a girl, a hospital spokeswoman said. The spokeswoman said Miss Hall gave birth at 1:37 a.m. EST. The baby weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Place of birth from "Personalities," Washington Post, 3 Mar 1984, p. C3: "Jagger . . . was at New York's Lenox Hill Hospital for the arrival"
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (Modeling at age 14)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Teenage model)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection