|Birthname||Jaeger, Werner Wilhelm|
|born on||30 July 1888 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Lobberich, Germany, 51n18, 6e16|
|Timezone||LMT m6e16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°50' 05°49 Asc. 15°56'|
German-American writer, a classical philologist. Educated at the University of Berlin, Jaeger was drawn to Greek thought and history. Forced to leave Germany in 1935, he moved to the U.S. and became a professor of Classics at Harvard in 1939. He is the author of scholarly works. He died October 9, 1961 in Cambridge, MA, age 73.
- Family : Change residence 1935 (Germany to U.S.)
- Work : New Career 1939 (Professor at Harvard)
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany to U.S.)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Harvard professor)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Classical philologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction