|Birthname||Bockelmann, Udo Jürgen|
|born on||30 September 1934 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Klagenfurt, Austria, 46n37, 14e18|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°54' 09°39 Asc. 24°06'|
Austrian-German entertainer, a musician, singer, composer and pianist. He is the author of over 400 compositions and has sold 50 million records worldwide.
Jürgens was married to the model Erika Meier from 1964 to 1989, with two kids John (20 February 1964) and Jenny (22 January 1967). He has two more daughters from other relationships.
In June 1977 he moved to Switzerland, where he lived in Zürich, the suburb Zumikon and recently, since 2013, in Meilen. He was married to Corinna Reinhold from 1999 to 2006. Jürgens died on 21 December 2014 at 16.25 in Münsterlingen, from a heart attack, at age 80. He had been on tour recently, with the tour title In the mid of life, his last concert was on 7 December 2014 in Zürich.
Rita Keller quotes Astrolog 8/1994 from him. Astrolog 8/23/1982 quotes same as B.R.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (four)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Over 400 compositions)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Concert pianist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession