|Birthname||Lance Allan Ito|
|born on||2 August 1950 at 06:53 (= 06:53 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°41' 03°33 Asc. 18°45'|
American bearded and bespectacled Japanese-American jurist who gained massive media attention as the presiding judge on the O.J. Simpson murder trial. With strain, pain and anguish for nine months, he found the trial to be the ordeal of his life. He was for the most part criticized for not keeping a tight ship, for allowing protracted arguments over motions, and for being self-conscious about the notoriety of the case. Ito was appointed to conduct the trial on 22 July 1994, as he was known as being smart, careful and fair.
The Simpson trial began with jury selection on 26 September 1994,1:15 PM PDT, Los Angeles, when Judge Ito said Good Morning preliminary to opening statements. The trial began on 24 January 1995, 10:34:29 AM PST, Los Angeles. The case was concluded on 3 October 1995, 10:09 AM PDT with the jury foreman's statement of Not Guilty.
Ito earned his B.A. cum laude at UCLA for political science in 1972 and his law doctorate from UC Berkeley in 1975. He worked as a firm associate 1975-77, deputy D.A. of Los Angeles 1977-87, Los Angeles Municipal Court Judge 1987-89 and Superior Court Judge from July 1989.
He married Margaret York, police chief of LAPD's bunco-forgery unit in 1981 and they share a $1 million home in Pasadena, CA. A workaholic, his private interests include classical music and running.
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Simpson, O. J. (born 9 July 1947). Notes: Judge
- compare to chart of Civic Event: Simpson trial (born 24 January 1995). Notes: Judge
- Social : Great Publicity 1994 (Judge on the Simpson case for nine months)
Marion March quotes B.C. 10/1995
- Traits : Body : Race (Asian)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level; hi IQ)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Fair)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker