Isabel de Valois, Queen
|born on||9 November 1389 Jul.Cal. (17 Nov 1389 greg.) at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°15' 02°26 Asc. 24°40'|
French royalty, the eldest living child of Charles VI, the third child and second daughter. She married Richard II (his second wife) when not quite age seven, October 1397. They formed a great affection in the next two years before he left for Ireland and never returned, as he disappeared in 1400.
In 1403 she was married, reluctantly, to her first cousin, Charles, heir of Orleans, one year her junior. She died in childbirth before the age of 20, 9/13/1409 OS.
- child->parent relationship with Charles VI, King of France (born 3 December 1368 Jul.Cal. (11 Dec 1368 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Ferdinand II of Aragon (born 10 March 1452 Jul.Cal. (19 Mar 1452 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Richard II, King of England (born 6 January 1367 Jul.Cal. (14 Jan 1367 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Catherine de Valois, Queen (born 27 October 1401 Jul.Cal. (5 Nov 1401 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charles VII, King of France (born 22 February 1403 Jul.Cal. (3 Mar 1403 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Jean de France (born 31 August 1398 Jul.Cal. (8 Sep 1398 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Jeanne de France (born 24 January 1391 Jul.Cal. (1 Feb 1391 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis de Guyenne (born 22 January 1397 Jul.Cal. (30 Jan 1397 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Marie de France (born 22 August 1393 Jul.Cal. (30 Aug 1393 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Michelle de Valois (born 11 January 1395 Jul.Cal. (19 Jan 1395 greg.))
Martin Harvey quotes Latin records. November 9, 1389 OS, 2:00 AM LAT.
Sy Scholfield quotes same data in "Annales de la monarchie française" by Henri-Philippe de Limiers (L'Honoré et Chatelain, 1724), p. 65: "née au Louvre à Paris le 9 Novembre à deux heures aprés minuit 1389."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Richard II, then Charles, duc de Orleans)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (First marriage at 7, second at 14)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Died in childbirth)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 19)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women