Irene, Princess of the Netherlands
|born on||5 August 1939 at 01:09 (= 01:09 AM )|
|Place||Soestdijk, Netherlands, 52n11, 5e18|
|Timezone||LST m20e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°41' 03°12 Asc. 19°18'|
Dutch royalty, the second of four daughters of Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard of Holland. She relinquished succession of the throne in 1964 by marrying a Spaniard and converting to Roman Catholicism.
On the wish of Queen Juliana, she and her sisters Beatrix and Margriet studied at the working place of educator Kees Boeke.
In 1995 she published "Dialogue with Nature". The book outlined her philosophy that human beings are alienated from the natural world, but the Dutch media seized upon passages that recounted conversations she said she had with the trees and dolphins.
- parent->child relationship with Jaime, Bernardo (born 13 October 1972)
- parent->child relationship with Margarita, Princess of the Netherlands (born 13 October 1972)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Carolina, Princess (born 23 June 1974)
- child->parent relationship with Bernhard, Prince of the Netherlands (1911) (born 29 June 1911)
- child->parent relationship with Juliana, Queen of the Netherlands (born 30 April 1909)
- sibling relationship with Christina, Princess of the Netherlands (born 18 February 1947)
- Work : Lose social status 1964 (Relinquished succession by marrying Spaniard)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (8/05/1939, 1:09 AM Loenen Daylight time).
Same time given by the Koppejan's: Time and place (5 Aug 1939 1h09, Loenen ) were announced in the Dutch governance Staatscourant.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of four girls)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Roman Catholic convert)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Holland)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women