|Birthname||Christopher Noble Ingrassia|
|born on||24 April 1973 at 16:31 (= 4:31 PM )|
|Place||Summit, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w22|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°33' 25°04 Asc. 08°51'|
American equities options trader who died in the collapse of Tower 1 of the World Trade Center in New York City on 11 September 2001. The North Tower (Tower 1) was hit by a plane at 8:46 a.m. and collapsed at 10:28 a.m.
- compare to chart of Gay, Peter Jr. (born 30 March 1947)
- compare to chart of Historic: World Trade Center (born 4 April 1973)
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
Sy Scholfield quotes "ONE YEAR LATER | A LIFE, AN ICON, A CRISIS" by John Hassell, The Star-Ledger, Newark, NJ, 11 September 2002, p. 8.
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Equities options trader)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Died in Terrorist Attack on the World Trade Center)