|Birthname||Miguel Indurain Larraya|
|born on||16 July 1964 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Villava, Spain, 42n50, 1w36|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°46' 21°28 Asc. 19°29'|
Spanish cyclist. Indurain began to cycle in Villava, in the province of Navarre, Spain, as a member of the "Club Ciclista Villavés."
His very first card from the Spanish cycling federation in the category of cadet dates back to 1978. It was a dozen years later that he began to rack up his record of five consecutive wins in the Tour de France, between 1991 and 1995.
Indurain competed as a cyclist in the Atlanta Olympics in 1996, winning a Gold Medal in the "against the clock" event. He is a legend and hero in Spain, eminent in his field.
- Work : New Job 1978 (Spanish cycling federation)
- Work : Prize 1991 (Five consecutive wins as cyclist, four years)
- Work : Prize 1996 at 12:00 midnight in Atlanta, GA (Olympic Gold Medal, cycling against the clock)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 22, 9/1995. The birth information came from Didier Geslain who says that the birth record does not come from an official document : somebody at the Villava City Hall wrote the hour of birth on the same letter he had sent them and returned it.
(DATAsophia Autumn 1966 quotes B.C. for July 6, 1964, 8:00 AM)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International competitions)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Champion cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Gold at Olympics)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold at Atlanta)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession