|Birthname||Enrique Miguel Iglesias Preysler|
|born on||8 May 1975 at 20:17 (= 8:17 PM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°32' 18°18 Asc. 06°48'|
Spanish singer, songwriter, record producer and actor, Iglesias was born in Madrid, Spain, and is the third and youngest child of the internationally famous Spanish singer Julio Iglesias and Filipina socialite and magazine journalist Isabel Preysler.
Iglesias started his career in the mid-1990s on an American Spanish Language record label Fonovisa Records under the name Enrique Martinez, before switching to the stage name Enrique Iglesias and becoming one of the biggest stars in Latin America and the Hispanic market in the United States. By the turn of the millennium, he had made a successful crossover into the mainstream market and signed a multi-album deal with Universal Music Group for US $68,000,000 with Universal Music Latino to release his Spanish albums and Interscope Records to release English albums. In 2010, he parted with Interscope Records and signed with another Universal Music Group label Republic Records to release bilingual albums. In 2015, Enrique parted ways with Universal Music Group after a decade. He signed with Sony Music; his upcoming albums will be by Sony Music Latin in Spanish and RCA Records in English.
Iglesias received surgery in 2003 to remove a circular mole from the right side of his face, citing possible concerns that over time it could become cancerous.
In late 2001, he started dating tennis player Anna Kournikova. They reportedly split in October 2013 after almost 12 years together. However, media outlets reported in early 2014 the couple was either still together, or back together.
- associate relationship with Nadiya (born 19 June 1973)
LMR asked Ernesto Cordero by email to Spain 4/24/2001 for B.C. Arielle Aumont quoted 20:17.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Iglesias)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of three)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Anna Kournikova)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concert tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (music producer)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy