Ida, Princess of Saxe-Meiningen
|born on||25 June 1794 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Meiningen, Germany, 50n34, 10e25|
|Timezone||LMT m10e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°35' 03°28 Asc. 02°53'|
German princess, the second child and first daughter of Georg I, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen and Luise Eleonore of Hohenlohe-Langenburg. Her sister Adelaide was the wife of the future William IV of the United Kingdom and Ida herself was one of the godparents of Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn. She died in Weimar, 4 April 1852.
- parent->child relationship with Amalia, Princess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 20 May 1830)
- parent->child relationship with Edward, Prince of Saxe-Weimar (born 11 October 1823)
- spouse relationship with Karl Bernhard, Prince of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 30 May 1792). Notes: 1816-1852
- sibling relationship with Adelaide, Queen Consort of the United Kingdom (born 13 August 1792)
- sibling relationship with Bernhard II, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen (born 17 December 1800)
- Relationship : Marriage 30 May 1816 (Prince Bernhard of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Chronik der Stadt Meiningen von 1676 bis 1834, Volume 1" by Hennebergischer altertumsforschender Verein (F. Keyssner, 1834), p. 133: "1794... Am 25. Jun. früh um 2 uhr..."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Meiningen, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, by marriage)