|born on||1 January 1945 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Ixelles, Belgium, 50n50, 4e22|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°02' 18°56 Asc. 20°31'|
Belgian winner of the Formula One Race in 1969 and 1970 and the Grand-Prix-Rennan in 1967 and 1978. Ickx won the Le Mans in 1969, 1974, 1976, 1977, 1981 and 1982.
Starting his racing career in 1964, by 1967 Ickx was the European Champion in Formula Two racing. Moving on to Formula One Grand Prix, he quickly showed his endurance and ability. Never having been beaten in a race in Belgium, he quit Formula One racing in 1979.
During a Canadian race in 1968, he crashed and broke his left leg, effectively ending his season. The following year, while racing in Spain, he once again crashed. His car caught fire, and although he was able to escape within 20 seconds, he suffered severe burns that required hospitalization. He returned to the track 17 days later.
- business associate/partner relationship with Tarin, Christian (born 19 April 1951). Notes: Co-pilot
- Work : Prize 1967 (Winner of Grand-Prix-Rennan)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1968 (Crash, broken leg)
- Work : Prize 1969 (Winner of Formula One and Le Mans)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1969 (Car crash, extensive burns)
- Work : Prize 1970 (Winner of Formula One Race)
- Work : Prize 1974 (Winner of Le Mans)
- Work : Prize 1976 (Winner of Le Mans)
- Work : Prize 1977 (Winner of Le Mans)
- Work : Prize 1978 (Winner of Grand-Prix-Rennan)
- Work : Prize 1981 (Winner of Le Mans)
- Work : Prize 1982 (Winner of Le Mans)
Lescaut quotes De Marre for B.R.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Broken)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Extensive burns)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Broken leg, extensive burns)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International competitions)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Formula Two and Formula One)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Formula One winner)