|Birthname||Henrik Johan Ibsen|
|born on||20 March 1828|
|Place||Skien, Norway, 59n12, 9e36|
|Timezone||LMT m9e36 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||or or|
Norwegian writer, a dramatist considered to be the father of modern drama as he introduced realism into the theater. He received world-wide attention for "The Doll's House" and "Ghosts" in 1879. His depth was portrayed in "Hedda Gabler," 1890.
Ibsen died on 23 May 1906 in Oslo (then called Kristiana), Norway. He was 78.
- compare to chart of Demenga, Gertrud (born 18 May 1918)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1879 ("The Doll's House," "Ghosts")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1890 ("Hedda Gabler")
Lyndoe in AA, 4/1967, speculated for 2.45 pm. PC speculated for 2:00 PM. Joseph speculated for 6:19 AM (Lyndoe writes that the baptismal certificate has no time, AA, 9/1979)
Starkman rectified to 13.47.56 LMT
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Dramatist)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book