|Birthname||Ibsen, Henrik Johan|
|born on||20 March 1828|
|Place||Skien, Norway, 59n12, 9e36|
|Timezone||LMT m9e36 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||or or|
Norwegian writer, a dramatist considered to be the father of modern drama as he introduced realism into the theater. He received world-wide attention for "The Doll's House" and "Ghosts" in 1879. His depth was portrayed in "Hedda Gabler," 1890.
Ibsen died on 23 May 1906 Christiana, Norway.
- compare to chart of Demenga, Gertrud (born 18 May 1918)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1879 ("The Doll's House," "Ghosts")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1890 ("Hedda Gabler")
Lyndoe in AA, 4/1967, speculated for 2.45 pm. PC speculated for 2:00 PM. Joseph speculated for 6:19 AM (Lyndoe writes that the baptismal certificate has no time, AA, 9/1979)
Starkman rectified to 13.47.56 LMT
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Dramatist)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book