|born on||15 August 1890 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°26' 19°02 Asc. 06°21'|
French composer of operas, movie scores, orchestral and chamber music. Most of his compositions were clear, skillful and spirited. In 1937, he directed the French Academy in Rome, Italy. He was the appointed administrator of the French Lyric Theaters in 1955 and of Ports of Call in 1922.
Ibert died on 2/15/1962 in Paris, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 February 1962 (Age 71)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1922 (Administrator of Ports of Call)
- Work : New Job 1955 (Administrator of French Lyric Theaters)
- Work : New Job 1937 (Directed French Academy)
Gauquelin Vol. 4/1976
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Operas, movie scores, etc.)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Directed French Academy)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Administrator of French Lyric Theaters, Ports of Call)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession