|born on||23 June 1554 Jul.Cal. (3 July 1554 greg.) at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Görlitz, Germany, 51n09, 14e59|
|Timezone||LMT m14e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°29' 25°01 Asc. 00°29'|
German writer who was one of the most learned Orientalists of the 16th Century. He served as the editor of a Hebrew Bible published in Hamburg from 1587-88, of the great Polyglot Bible in 1599, and of the New Testament in 12 languages. In addition, he wrote many other linguistic works. His own copy of the Old Testament in Hebrew held notes that were physiological, alchemist and astrological, plus his own chart.
He died around 1605.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1587 (Editor of Hebrew Bible)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1599 (Editor of great Polyglot Bible)
Wemyss No.145 "from his own horoscope." (June 23, 1554 OS)
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Brilliant scholar)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Of Bible)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection