|Birthname||Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily Hutchence|
|born on||22 July 1996 at 09:34 (= 09:34 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°49' 13°32 Asc. 15°00'|
British noted family, age four when she was left an orphan by the death of both of her famous parents. On the morning of 9/17/2000, she was alone in the house and unable to wake her mummy, Paula Yates. A friend came in to find her, along with evidence of vodka and barbiturates to give mute testimony. Her dad, Michael Hutchence, had been an accidental suicide on 12/22/1997.
Tiger Lily was taken in by Bob Geldof, the father of her three half-sisters, Fifi Trixibelle (born 1983), Peaches (born 1989) and Pixie (born 1990). In 2007 she was legally adopted by Geldof.
- child->parent relationship with Hutchence, Michael (born 22 January 1960)
- child->parent relationship with Yates, Paula (born 24 April 1959)
- child->adoptive parent relationship with Geldof, Bob (born 5 October 1951)
Catriona Javor quotes Tiger's godmother, Belinda Brewin for "late morning, probably some time between 9 and 11 AM," given in Astrological Journal March-April/2001, p.13
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (By Bob Geldorf)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Orphaned, both parents suicide)