|born on||8 December 1947 at 12:40 (= 12:40 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°32' 28°31 Asc. 26°27'|
French film actor and director, comedian, scriptwriter, his father Charles was commercial director of Lancia and his mother was of jewish Polish descent. He studied acting at Paris Conservatoire with René Simon and Antoine Vitez, and joined the "Comédie-Française" in 1971.
He was married to Cristiana Reali, Brazilian actress.
He played with Brigitte Bardot for her last film: "Colinot trousse-chemise" (1973) and was Jean Moulin in "Jean Moulin, une passion française" (2003).
- associate relationship with Bardot, Brigitte (born 28 September 1934)
- friend relationship with Dewaere, Patrick (born 26 January 1947)
- lover relationship with Companeez, Nina (born 26 August 1937)
- lover relationship with Reali, Christiana (born 16 March 1965)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress