|born on||17 April 1951 at 06:40 (= 06:40 AM )|
|Place||Buenos Aires, Argentina, 34s36, 58w27|
|Timezone||ADT h3w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°35' 29°13 Asc. 17°48'|
Argentinean-British actress who made her debut at 16, with her elegant, doe-eyed beauty first seen in "Romeo and Juliet." Moving to England with her mom at age two, Hussey had drama lessons at four and a stage debut at 13.
A long-time battle with agoraphobia was aggravated by fame and she sought inner peace through her devotion to Swami Muktananda.
Hussey married Dean Paul Martin in 1970, divorcing in 1973 after their son Alex was born. She made a second marriage to Japanese singer Akira Fuse in 1979; their son Max was born in 1983 and they divorced in 1987. It was a traumatic year as Dino was killed in a plane crash on 3/25/1987. In 1989, she met rocker David Glen Eisley; after 1992 they became steady companions.
In October of 1991, she filed over a half million dollar civil suit against her former manager for embezzlement.
- Family : Change residence 1954 (Relocated to England)
- Work : New Career 1965 (Stage debut, age 13)
- Work : New Job 1968 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1970 (Dean Paul Martin)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1973 (From Dean Paul Martin)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1983 (Son Max by second husband)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1987 (Second husband, Akira Fuse)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1989 (David Glen Eisley)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1992 (Started living with David Eisley)
Frederick Davies quotes her in "Signs of the Stars" 1988
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Doe-eyed delicate beauty)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Agoraphobia)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Parents seperated, age two)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Dino Martin, Akira Fuse, David Glen Eisley)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Argentina and England)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Follower of Swami Muktananda)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut age 13)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women