|born on||22 February 1904 at 02:18 (= 02:18 AM )|
|Place||Roswell, New Mexico, 33n24, 104w31|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°21' 07°41 Asc. 20°22'|
American painter of the ranch lands of the American Southwest whose work hangs in many important galleries. He also has published a book, written articles about the southwest, served as a commercial illustrator and worked free lance. While attending West Point in 1921, he failed math, so he took to painting instead.
He was married to Henrietta Wyeth on 6/29/1929.
- child relationship with Hurd, Michael (born 16 February 1946)
- child relationship with Rogers, Carol Hurd (born 9 April 1935)
- spouse relationship with Hurd, Henriette Wyeth (born 22 October 1907)
Steinbrecher, rectified from his statement, "early morning"
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Illustrator)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Ranchlands)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Articles)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Book about the southwest)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection