|born on||17 October 1941 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Rouvras, France, 49n09, 2e59|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°09' 03°46 Asc. 26°02'|
French executive involved in the Furiani-Bastia case. He was Secretary General of the Prefecture du Nord, 1985-1990 and Prefect of Upper Corsica, 1990. After the trial he got a privileged status; he was not officially convicted but served jail time when the case was under consideration.
The trial opened on 1/04/1995 at 2:30 PM in Bastia, France. The situation was this: French soccer match at the Furiani Stadium in Bastia; the semi finals of the Coupe de France that opposed the Bastia and Marseille soccer teams at the Furiani stadium. It ended in tragedy after the collapse at 8:20 PM of a temporary stand erected for fans, with 17 people dead and 2,357 injured.
Hurand married 7/29/1971.
- compare to chart of Accident: Furiani Stadium collapse (born 5 May 1992)
- Work : New Job 1985 (Secretary General of the Prefecture du Nord)
- Work : Gain social status 1990 (Prefect of Upper Corsica)
- Crime : Trial dates 4 January 1995 at 2:30 PM in Bastia, France (Involvement in stadium collapse)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.16, 2/1995
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1971)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Other Social Life (Notoriety during stadium collapse scandal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Not convicted, executive privileges)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Minor jail time, privileged status)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive