|Birthname||Isabelle Anne Madeleine Huppert|
|born on||16 March 1953 at 02:40 (= 02:40 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°11' 03°49 Asc. 22°00'|
French actress of stage, television and film, who debuted in "Faustine et le bel été," in 1971 when she was just 16. Huppert’s diverse and compelling portrayals of characters, ranging from pure and innocent to sultry seductress, proved her versatility and established her as one of the most respected actresses in France.
The youngest of five children, Huppert has one brother and three sisters, and graduated from the Paris Conservatoire d'Art Dramatique. Her career progressed rapidly, and while she is sometimes described as "rather plain," her appearance hides an almost shockingly intense, smoldering sensuality which is readily evident onscreen. Since 1975, 15 of the films in which she participated were selected for the Cannes Film Festival, and in 1978, she took home the Best Actress award. She won a British Academy Award for Best Newcomer in 1978, for her role in "La Dentellière." Her foray into American film was disastrous with the flop of her first film, "Heaven’s Gate," 1980. She did, however, receive decent reviews for her part in "The Bedroom Window" in 1987. During the ’90s, she concentrated on French films, appearing in an impressive number of roles. The seasoned actress is known as something of an institution in France, and continues her prolific work on such films as "l'École de la chair," 1998.
She has three children, all fathered by Ronald Chammah, her director in "Milan noir," 1987. They are Lolita, born in August 1983, Lorenzo, born in 1986, and her youngest son, Angelo, born in August 1997.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1971 ("Faustine et le bel ete")
- Work : Prize 1978 (Best Actress)
- Work : Prize 1978 (British Academy Award)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities August 1983 (Birth of daughter Lolita)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1986 (Birht of son Lorenzo)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 ("The Bedroom Window")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities August 1997 (Birth of son Angelo)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Weiss Band I quotes Michel Gauquelin, from her, B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fifth of five)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ronald Chammah)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, one daughter and two sons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Off-Broadway)