|Birthname||Jon Meade Huntsman, Jr.|
|born on||26 March 1960 at 11:58 (= 11:58 AM )|
|Place||Redwood City, California, 37n29, 122w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°10' 00°16 Asc. 18°15'|
American politician and diplomat, a Republican Party candidate for US President in the 2012 elections. He announced his candidacy at Liberty State Park in New Jersey on June 21, 2011.
A member of the Republican Party, Huntsman came to national attention as a popular Governor of Utah. He was first elected to the office in 2004 and re-elected four years later. His government posts prior to that included staff and diplomatic positions under Presidents Reagan, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush. On May 16, 2009, President Barack Obama nominated Huntsman to the post of ambassador to China. Huntsman resigned from that position effective April 30, 2011. Pundits speculated that his resignation was the result of a decision to run for US President against Obama in 2012; Huntsman announced his intention to do exactly that a few months later. He quit the race on January 16, 2012.
Huntsman had a privileged childhood with eight brothers and sisters. Their father, Jon Sr., was a properous businessman, CEO of The Huntsman Corporation. Jon, Jr., and his wife Mary Kaye Cooper married in 1983; they have seven children, two of whom are adopted.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Gingrich, Newt (born 17 June 1943). Notes: Rivals in 2012 U.S. Republican primaries
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Santorum, Rick (born 10 May 1958). Notes: Rivals in 2012 U.S. Republican primaries
- Relationship : Marriage 1983 (Mary Kaye Cooper)
- Work : Gain social status 2004 (Elected Governor of Utah)
- Work : Gain social status 2008 (Re-elected Governor of Utah)
- Work : Gain social status 21 June 2011 (Announced candidacy for US President)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes from birth certificate in hand obtained by Salt Lake City Tribune blogger Thomas Burr (article published May 3, 2011): http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsoutofcontext/51742597-64/birth-huntsman-certificate-born.html.csp
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two adopted children)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Seven)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Mormon)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor of Utah)