|Birthname||McKinnies, Henry Herman, Jr.|
|born on||25 November 1927 at 02:13 (= 02:13 AM )|
|Place||New Orleans LA, USA, 29n58, 90w04|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°04' 12°15 Asc. 05°38'|
American actor who started in radio, but who eventually became a leading man on-screen when his first film, "Fourteen House," debuted in 1951. His films included the 1962 hit "King of Kings," in which he played Christ, "Brainstorm," 1965 and "Custer of the West," among many others.
He was married to actress Emily McLaughlin and his first wife was actress Barbara Rush, 1950-'55.
Died during brain surgery after a fall on 5/27/1969.
- spouse relationship with McLaughlin, Emily (born 1 December 1928). Notes: Happy
- Relationship : Marriage 1950 (First marriage Barbara Rush)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1951 (Debuted in "Fourteen House")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 ("King of Kings")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1965 ("Brainstorm")
Vic Shaw quotes his widow; other sources give his birth year as 1925 and 1926
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Fall, head trauma)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Brain)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Emily McLaughlin)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress