|Birthname||Duncan Lee Hunter|
|born on||31 May 1948 at 02:06 (= 02:06 AM )|
|Place||Riverside, California, 33n57, 117w24|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°48' 14°33 Asc. 26°43'|
American politician and 2008 Presidential hopeful, competing for the Republican Party nomination.
Huncan served in Army during the Vietnam war and after his discharge, attended Western State University Law School. He opened his practice in San Diego. In 1980, he successfully ran for a seat in the House of Representatives.
Duncan Hunter is the second child in a family of five. He has an older brother, two younger brothers and a younger sister. Hunter's father was influential on his career. A Marine who served during WWII and who subsequently had a successful construction and land development country, Bob Hunter was an active supporter of the Republican Party. At one point in the 1950s he moved his family to Washington DC to host a TV program featuring Republican politicians and hopefuls. He remained active in politics ever since, with one unsuccessful campaign for Congress that presaged his son Duncan's later successful bid.
Hunter's mother died on September 23, 2004 and his father died on August 25th 2006.
Hunter formally announced his presidential candidacy in Spartanburg, South Carolina, on January 25, 2007. On March 20, 2007 he announced his pending retirement from Congress, effective with the end of the current term.
Duncan and his wife (married in 1973) have two sons, one of whom, Duncan, served in the Iraq War.
- Relationship : Marriage 1973
- Work : Gain social status 1980 (Elected to Congress)
- Work : Gain social status 25 January 2007 (Announced candidacy for US President)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Military : Combat (during Vietnam War)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office