|born on||17 October 1917 at 03:40 (= 03:40 AM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°27' 08°11 Asc. 24°15'|
American actress who made her Broadway debut in 1948, had accomplished over 60 films but never achieved major stardom. Modeling that she did at the age of 17 led to a screen contract, and her on-screen debut in "The Virginia Judge" in 1935.
She was very active in the civil right movement, the U.N., the March of Dimes, the Red Cross, Cerebral Palsy and Freedom From Hunger.
Her first marriage, on 11/23/1938, was to film editor Jerry Hopper; the marriage lasted five years. Her second marriage, on 2/10/1946, was to screen writer Robert Presnell. A daughter born to her and Presnell on 7/01/1947 lived for only one day.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1935 (Debut in "The Virginia Judge")
B.C. in hand form the Wilsons
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Baby died when one day old)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (U.N., March of Dimes, Red Cross)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women