|Birthname||Dorsey, Arnold George|
|born on||2 May 1936 at 23:48 (= 11:48 PM )|
|Place||Madras, India, 13n05, 80e17|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°09' 29°48 Asc. 28°10'|
British singer who was born in India and has performed many hit songs, including some pop and ballads. Highly popular, he performs in close to 200 concerts a year. In addition to being a Las Vegas entertainer, his hit record releases include: "Release Me," 1967 "There Goes My Everything," "Delila" and "The Last Waltz."
A sex-symbol for years, Humperdinck had not only underwear thrown onstage but a slew of paternity suits over the years. Drugs were never a problem, but alcohol was evident for some years. He married his wife Pat in 1963; they had four kids. The family lives in England, with additional homes in Hawaii, Hollywood and Atlantic City. By 2001, his family solidarity had survived fame and he often took his kids with him on tours; Jason, 35, Louise, 34, Scott, 32 and Bradley, 26.
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (To Pat)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 ("Release Me")
Joan McEvers quotes his Fan Club President from his personal secretary
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (International resident)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (200 concerts a year)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1963)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Homes in at least four locations)