|Birthname||Hull, Verna Herbst|
|born on||1 March 1916 at 16:50 (= 4:50 PM )|
|Place||Pasadena CA, USA, 34n08, 118w08|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°08' 12°56 Asc. 29°44'|
American socialite, the daughter of Greta Garbo's psychiatrist and the stepdaughter of a Sears Roebuck heiress who was a wealthy painter and photographer.
In 1958 she met Claudette Colbert in Europe. After a second meeting, Colbert asked for her phone number and they became fast friends, inseparable. They painted together, traveled together and even rented twin penthouses back in New York. They had a mutual interest in art and Colbert was lonely, apart from her husband for months at a time and she hated being alone. she loved to flirt with men but enjoyed the companionship of women friends.
In 1960, Colbert bought a house in Barbados and Hull bought a modest house next door. At some point, rumors sprang up that they had a lesbian relationship and they broke up their nine-year friendship angrily in 1967, building a wall between the two properties. She died November 13, 2002 in New York, NY.
- friend relationship with Colbert, Claudette (born 13 September 1903)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1958 (Claudette Colbert)
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 1960 (Bought house next door to Colbert)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1967 (Ended friendship with Colbert)
Dori Sippel quotes her 1994
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Claudette Colbert)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Painting)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Notable : Famous : Socialite