|born on||9 January 1975 at 16:41 (= 4:41 PM )|
|Place||Fountain Valley, California, 33n43, 117w57|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°08' 22°06 Asc. 15°55'|
American archery champion, winner of two Gold Medals at the Atlantic Olympic Games in August 1996. Huish was featured on TV in Bud Greenberg’s documentary.
The only child of two skilled archers, Huish began shooting with his father when he was just 14. He proved to be a quick learner and immensely talented. In 1992 he won the 18-and-under National Championship, and although only one class away from earning his Associate’s Degree in General Education, he decided to focus on archery and put his education on hold.
In 1993 he was arrested and pleaded "no contest" to vandalism for spray-painting "KKK" on the property of an African-American couple. He received three years probation and was given community service. Just two years later, he won the 1995 National Target Championships. The free-spirited Huish, known for his grunge-chic ponytail, sunglasses and earring, went on to dominate the competition during the 1996 Olympics. His father once described him as being like a "little kid who hasn’t learned fear yet," and went on to say that Justin has a strong sense of self-esteem, which aids him during competition.
Legal troubles, however, plagued him once again in early 2000 when he and his roommate, Brian Mastrangelo, reportedly sold marijuana to a police informant. On 2/25/2000, Huish surrendered to the police and was ordered to stand trial.
- Work : Prize 1992 (National Championship, archery)
- Crime : Arrest 1993 (Vandalism)
- Work : Prize 1995 (National Target Championships)
- Work : Prize 1 August 1996 in Atlanta (Olympic Gold Medal, men's individual archery)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 2 August 1996 in Atlanta (Olympic Gold medal, men's team archery)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Diana K. Rodenberg quotes Justin's mom, Ona Huish, via the Internet; she said he grew up in Simi Valley but was born in Fountain Valley.
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Racist)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Marijuana)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Passions : Sexuality : Exhibitionism (Spray painter-vandalism)
- Vocation : Sports : Archery (Champion and Olympian)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Eye-hand coordination
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Two Golds)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Numerous archery championships)