|Birthname||Phyllis Lucille Gates|
|born on||9 December 1925 at 08:12 (= 08:12 AM )|
|Place||Dawson, Minnesota, 44n56, 96w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°00' 29°08 Asc. 20°25'|
American noted marriage, she once was the wife of Rock Hudson. They were quietly and secretly married on 11/09/1955; the marriage lasted for three years.
In 1957, when he had become a big star, she moved out, filing for divorce two years later. After receiving a large payoff, she later sued for financial misrepresentation. After moving to Palm Springs, she became an interior decorator and, in 1987, wrote her autobiography, "My Husband: Rock Hudson."
She died in Marina del Ray, California on 4 January 2006.
- spouse relationship with Hudson, Rock (born 17 November 1925)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1959 (From Rock Hudson)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 (Autobiography, "My Husband: Rock Hudson")
Church of Light quotes Gilbert Ibarra, 11/1964
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Two years nine months)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Rock Hudson)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women