|Birthname||Huchel, Erich Armand Arthur Josef|
|born on||9 August 1896 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°57' 15°33 Asc. 03°47'|
German physicist and theoretical chemist who contributed to chemistry in two major areas: with the formation of the theory of electrolyte solutions, and later with the development of important quantum mechanical techniques for calculating the electron distribution and bond energies in unsaturated compounds. He published his autobiography, "A Scholar's Life," in 1975.
Huchel died on 2/16/1980, Hamburg, Germany.
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 February 1980 (Age 83)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 ("A Scholar's Life")
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Lab dog)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Retail merchandise)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Theoretical chemistry)