Hubertus, Prince of Prussia
|Birthname||Hubertus Karl Wilhelm|
|born on||30 September 1909 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Potsdam, Germany, 52n24, 13e04|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°04' 26°32 Asc. 18°40'|
German royalty, the third son of Crown Prince Wilhelm of Germany and Duchess Cecilie of Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
He joined the army in 1934 and participated in the Invasion of Poland in 1939. One year later he was dismissed from the army by Hitler's Prinzenerlass, following the death of his elder brother Prince Wilhelm of Prussia.
On 29 December 1941, he married Baroness Maria von Humboldt-Dachroeden (1916-2003) in Oels, Schlesien. They divorced two years later, in 1943 and on 5 June of that year, he married again to Princess Magdalena Reuss of Köstritz (1920–2009). They had two daughters.
Prince Hubertus died of appendicitis on 8 April 1950 at Windhoek, South West Africa.
- child->parent relationship with Cecilie, Crown Princess of Germany (born 20 September 1886)
- child->parent relationship with Wilhelm, Crown Prince of Germany (born 6 May 1882)
- sibling relationship with Alexandrine Irene, Princess of Prussia (born 7 April 1915)
- sibling relationship with Cecilie, Princess of Prussia (born 5 September 1917)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich, Prince of Prussia (1911) (born 19 December 1911)
- sibling relationship with Louis Ferdinand, Prince of Prussia (1907) (born 9 November 1907)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Germany (1906) (born 4 July 1906)
Originally this entry had 10 PM, with Sy Scholfield quoting "Court Circular," The Times, 2 October 1909, p. 13: "The German Crown Princess . . . was safely delivered of a son at Marble Palace, Potsdam, at 10 o'clock on Thursday night."
On 15 March 2017, Scholfield changed the time to 10:45 PM, quoting from "Wiener Zeitung," 1 October 1909, p. 6: "Entbindung der Kronprinzessin. Potsdam, 30. September. (10 Uhr 45 Minuten Abends.) Die Kronprinzefsin ist soeben glücklich entbunden worden, wie verlautet, von einem Prinzen. Eine amtliche Mitteilung ist noch nicht erfolgt." (Delivery of the Crown Princess. Potsdam, September 30th. (10 hours 45 minutes at Night). The Crown Princess has just happily given birth to a prince, as reported. An official notification has not yet been given); and "(Linzer) Tages-Post," 2 October 1909, p. 6: "Potsdam, 1. Oktober. Die Entbindung der Kron-Prinzessin Cäcilie erfolgte gestern um 10 Uhr 45 Min. nachts." (Potsdam, 1 October. The delivery of the Princess Cecilia took place yesterday at 10:45 at night).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Appendicitis)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, Prussia)