|born on||29 November 1930 at 12:55 (= 12:55 PM )|
|Place||Zürich, Switzerland, 47n23, 8e32|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°33' 19°56 Asc. 00°10'|
Swiss astrologer who, along with his wife Louise, co-founded the Astrology Psychological Institute, also known as the Swiss School of Astrology, in Zurich. The institute is well known for its professional astrologer training program.
He is the publisher of "Astrologer" magazine and developed the Age Progression method, which led to their book, "The Horoscope As a Life Clock."
He is also the author of "Man and His World."
After a long battle with cancer of the bladder, Bruno died in the hospital on 3 November 1999.
- parent->child relationship with Huber, Michael (born 9 August 1955)
- spouse relationship with Huber, Louise (born 10 May 1924)
- (has as) worker relationship with Assagioli, Roberto (born 27 February 1888). Notes: Swiss astrologer Huber worked some time as his assistant
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Astrology: SAB (born 18 January 1983). Notes: president during the first few years
Jay Jacobs quotes him
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Bladder)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Louise Huber)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Louise Huber)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founded astrology school)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founder of Huber school)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection