|born on||19 June 1856 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Bloomington IL, USA, 40n29, 88w59|
|Timezone||LMT m88w59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°21' 11°26 Asc. 29°13'|
American writer, essayist, publisher, editor and lecturer who authored "Message To Garcia" in 1899 and published two magazines. He also founded the Roycroft Shop in 1895, which specialized in book binding and crafts.
Hubbard died on the Lusitania when it went down in May of 1915.
- Work : Start Business 1895 (Roycroft Shop)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1899 (Message To Garcia)
Kraum quotes Hubbard's wife in NAJ, 10/1934. Sabian Symbols No.483 gives 1:03 PM
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Ship sunk, drowned)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Roycroft Shop)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher, editor/two magazines)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book