|Birthname||Mark Steven Howe|
|born on||28 May 1955 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°38' 08°38 Asc. 16°18'|
American-Canadian professional ice hockey player and noted family, his dad is hockey player Gordie Howe. The two played together early in Mark's career.
A defenseman who played 16 seasons in the National Hockey League and six seasons in the World Hockey Association, Mark shone in the 1980s. He played for the Hartford Whalers, Philadelphia Flyers and Detroit Red Wings between 1979 and 1995. He was inducted into the US Hockey Hall of Fame in 2003.
His mother Colleen died on March 6, 2009.
- business associate/partner relationship with Sittler, Daryl (born 18 September 1950). Notes: Team mates with the Philadelphia Flyers
- sibling relationship with Howe, Marty (born 18 February 1954)
- Work : New Career 1979 (Pro hockey player, 16 years)
- Work : Prize 2003 (US Hockey Hall of Fame)
John McKay-Clements quotes his assistance by phone 1998, "during the day - business hours," given in The Canadian Astrology Collection
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad and brother also hockey players)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (16 years as hockey player)
- Vocation : Sports : Hockey (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame