|born on||3 April 1893 at 10:27 (= 10:27 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°53' 07°41 Asc. 18°00'|
British actor whose films include "Major Barbara," "The Scarlet Pimpernel" and "Gone With the Wind."
He was lost in an aircraft in 1943, and is believed to have been shot down. Marion March quoted p.179 of the book, "How Did They Die," as saying, "On 6/01/1943, at 12:55 PM, the pilot reported that they were being followed across the Bay of Biscay by eight German fighter planes; they were in a Douglas DC3. Thirty minutes later the final message came, 'We are being attacked.'"
- Death by Accident 1 June 1943 at 1:25 PM in Bay of Biscay (Plane shot down, age 50)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Kraum in NAJ, 8/1934
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Science : Biology
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book