|Birthname||John Winston Howard|
|born on||26 July 1939 at 02:21 (= 02:21 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°49' 28°30 Asc. 27°24'|
Australian attorney and politician, Prime Minster in 1996. Member of a Sydney law firm, he entered politics as the Liberal MHR for Bennelong in 1974 and served in the Fraser Government. On 11/18/1977, he became Treasurer and on 9/05/1085, defected Andrew Peacock for the Party's leadership. He split from the National Party on 4/24/1987 and on 7/11/1987, lost the election of Bob Hawke. On 5/08/1989, he lost the Liberal leadership to his long term rival Andrew Peacock.
Howard was re-elected Liberal leader on 3/13/1993 and on 3/02/1996, he became Australia's 25th Prime Minister.
He married Janette Parker on 4/04/1971; three kids.
On 7/25/1997, he was taken to the hospital with a bout of pneumonia.
- (has as) worker relationship with Hockey, Joe (born 2 August 1965)
- Work : New Career 1974 (Liberal MHR for Bennelong)
Dennis Sutton quotes a time rectified to 2:21 AM from Howard's mother, who gave "around 2:00 AM," stated in Sutton's 50 Australian charts, published 1996 (time from mother given in another magazine source.)
LMR quotes article in FAA Journal for 3:00 AM. The Australian Data Collection gives a spec of 4:00 AM; time unknown.
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M.)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Party leader, Liberal and National)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (P.M.)