|born on||26 January 1915 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°59' 17°10 Asc. 29°21'|
American actor and noted family, he was the son of Hedda and De Wolf Hopper. In the '30s, he co-starred in a number of "B" pictures, and then dropped out for a decade to sell cars. He made his comeback as a character actor in the '50s, eventually landing a lead role opposite Raymond Burr in the popular courtroom drama series "Perry Mason," 1970.
He died on March 6, 1970 in Palm Springs, CA of pneumonia.
- child->parent relationship with Hopper, Hedda (born 2 May 1885)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 ("Perry Mason")
Yoe Stein quotes his mom, Hedda Hopper, in her autobiography "From Under My Hat"
Sy Scholfield quotes his mother in Los Angeles Times, 10 Sep. 1952, p.2: "Bill was born at 7 o'clock the night of Jan. 26."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Cars)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Perry Mason")