|born on||26 January 1915 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°59' 17°10 Asc. 29°20'|
American actor and noted family, he was the son of Hedda and De Wolf Hopper. In the '30s, he co-starred in a number of "B" pictures, and then dropped out for a decade to sell cars. He made his comeback as a character actor in the '50s, eventually landing a lead role opposite Raymond Burr in the popular courtroom drama series "Perry Mason," 1970.
He died on March 6, 1970 in Palm Springs, CA of pneumonia.
- child->parent relationship with Hopper, Hedda (born 2 May 1885)
- Death by Disease 1970 (Pneumonia, age 54 or 55)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 ("Perry Mason")
Yoe Stein quotes his mom, Hedda Hopper, in her autobiography "From Under My Hat"
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Cars)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Perry Mason")