|Birthname||Hooker, Cameron Michael|
|born on||5 November 1953 at 04:50 (= 04:50 AM )|
|Place||Alturas, California, 41n29, 120w32|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°49' 29°19 Asc. 20°46'|
American homicide; a kidnapper, murderer and sadist who, despite no history of family abuse, was into S/M and B&D fantasies from his youth.
Cameron grew up in a small California town and got a job in a lumber mill following high school. At age 19, he started going with 15-year-old Janice, playing bondage-sex games with her. They married on 18 January 1975 and had two daughters. Their first daughter was born in the fall of 1976 and the second in 1978; neither of the girls knew anything about what was happening in their home.
On 31 January 1976, he kidnapped, tortured and killed Marliz Spannham; her body was never found, and he was never charged.
Around 3:00 PM on 17 May 1977, he picked up a hitchhiker, Colleen Stan (b. late December 1956, 11:46am, Riverside, California; from biography, "The Simple Gifts of Life"), in Red Bluff, California and kept her nude in a box under his bed for seven years. She was whipped, strangled, dunked in water, burned, electrically shocked, raped, humiliated and systematically brainwashed. In 1980, Stan had a year "out" of her box, doing house work, yard work and sleeping on the floor. She was put back into near total confinement from March 1981 to May 1984, then brought out again.
Stan and Jan gradually became friends, as both were caught in the same web of terror. They fled together on 9 August 1984, but Jan returned home within a week. On 4 November 1984, Jan broke down and told her pastor of her personal hell, and then the police. Hooker was arrested on 18 November 1984, and the trial closed on 31 October 1985. He was found guilty on ten counts of kidnapping and other charges and given life in prison.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1976 (First daughter born)
- Crime : Kidnap Perpetration 17 May 1977 at 3:00 PM in Red Bluff (Colleen Stan)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1978 (Second daughter born)
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Dominant/ Submissive (Played S&M games with wife)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual abuser
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed two women at different times)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Kidnapper (Kidnapped, held her for years)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Life)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Rape, tortured)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist (Physical and psychological torture of victim)
- Vocation : Misc. : Factory work (Lumber Mill)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Kept a woman in a box for years; book about case)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection