|born on||3 April 1963 at 12:23 (= 12:23 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°14' 14°02 Asc. 06°32'|
American former teacher turned City Councilor in 1995 and candidate for Suffolk County district attorney. Homan was known for his altruism, dedication to his neighborhood and constituents, his strong friendships and delightful sense of humor. He was diagnosed with a tumor blocking his bile duct and a week later, the malignancy was removed. However, just after the successful surgery, he developed a blood clot that reached his heart and was pronounced dead on 7/30/2002, c. 8:15 PM, Boston.
- Work : Gain social status 1995 (Elected City Councilor)
- Death by Accident 30 July 2002 at 8:15 PM in Boston, MA (Blood clot from surgery, age 39)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Initially)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (City Council)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Bile duct blockage)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Pancreatic)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Successful cancer removal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Circulatory problems (Blood clot, terminal)