|Birthname||Holt, Charles John, Jr.|
|born on||5 February 1919 at 03:40 (= 03:40 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°38' 15°19 Asc. 24°49'|
American noted family, an actor and the son of cowboy star Tim Holt, Sr. He made his acting debut in 1928 in one of his father's films entitled "Vanishing Pioneer," but the rest of his career was based on his own merit. His major career start came in 1937 with the film "History is Made At Night." Some of his other films included: "Gunfight At the O.K. Corral," 1957 and "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre," 1958. Although he was on the top ten list of money-making cowboy stars at the box office throughout the '40s, he eventually became disenchanted with the scripts. Despite his success, his father made twice the number of films during his career than Holt Jr. did during his.
Holt was married on 12/10/1938 and had a son, Lance, on 1/15/1940. He had a total of four marriages and three kids.
He died of cancer, a brain tumor, on 2/15/1973, Shawnee, OK.
- parent->child relationship with Holt, Lance (born 15 January 1940)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1928 (Debut film, "Vanishing Pioneer")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1937 ("History is Made At Night")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1957 ("Gunfight At the O.K. Corral")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1958 ("The Treasure of the Sierra Madre")
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Brain tumor)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress