|born on||12 September 1931 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Ilford, England, 51n33, 0e05|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°19' 16°17 Asc. 00°23'|
British actor with the Royal Shakespeare Company, he has made a name for himself in movies and television as well.
His films include "Chariots of Fire", "The Sweet Hereafter" and the "Lord of the Rings Trilogy." On stage he has appeared with some of Britain's other illustrious stars, including Kenneth Branagh.
Holm has been married four times and has five children. In 1991 he married his third wife, Penelope Wilton, with whom he performed in the movie "The Borrowers" (1993). They divorced in 2001.
Holm was awarded a CBE in 1989 (Commander of the British Empire). In 1998 he was knighted.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Alien (born 25 May 1979). Notes: Played Ash
- Relationship : Marriage 1991 (Penelope Wilton, his third wife)
- Work : Prize 1998 (Knighted)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2001 (from Wilton)
Sy Scholfield quotes the autobiography "Ian Holm: Acting My Life" (London: Bantam, 2004), p. 2: for "around two a.m."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five from several wives)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Notable : Awards : Knighted