|born on||12 August 1940 at 20:04 (= 8:04 PM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°10' 22°45 Asc. 19°54'|
American announcer for a classical music station, KMOZART for more than ten years, a TV and film actor and cruise ship entertainer. Gary was raised in Wisconsin by a mother with whom he is very close and who introduced him to her metaphysical interests when he was a kid. They were vegetarians, attended séances and were definitely outsiders in Darlington, a town of 2,000 where they lived from 1949. With youthful wanderlust, in late high school and after, he hitch hiked 26,000 miles around the US, also from '69 to '72 he went twice around the world working on cruise ships.
After completing high school in 1958, they moved to San Antonio and the following year Gary moved to New York City to study acting with Lee Strasberg, Uta Hagen and Robert Lewis, among others. He worked as usher and backstage man at Carnegie Hall and later became Assistant Manager of Philharmonic Hall (now Avery Fischer Hall) at Lincoln Center. At the opening in 1962 he had the honor of escorting Jacqueline Kennedy backstage to meet Leonard Bernstein.
Gary played in off-Broadway productions, small roles and commercials in television and appeared on Broadway in the musical "Raisin" (with Debbie Allen). He moved to Los Angeles in 1977 where he appeared as guest star on "Three's Company" and many other shows and Equity waiver productions. His television credits include "Colombo," "Murder She Wrote" and "Hill Street Blues." In film, Gary appeared in "Kindergarten Cop," "The Producers" and "Irish Whiskey Rebellion." In 1990, he joined KMOZART where he was able to immerse himself in his love of classical music.
Gary now makes his home in the San Fernando Valley with his wife Kelley and their 15-year-old son Andrew Michael (in 2002). His interest in astrology was triggered by an Evangeline Adams book when he was around nine or ten and he has "dabbled" with it ever since. He began to seriously study the subject in the early and mid-'60s and intermittently did chart counseling from c. 1968-69.
- Social : End a program of study 1958 (Graduated high school)
- Family : Change residence 1959 (Moved to N.Y.C.)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1962 (Jacqueline Kennedy)
- Work : New Career 1969 (Cruise ship employment, three years)
- Family : Change residence 1977 (To Los Angeles)
- Work : New Career 1990 (DJ for K-MZRT radio)
LMR quotes him by email 7/2002
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Very close to mom)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (International travels in youth)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Classical music D.J.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Numerous)
- Vocation : Travel : Crew/ Ship, Train, Bus (Cruise ship entertainer)