|born on||15 June 1943 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Soerabaja, Indonesia, 7s15, 112e45|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°58' 08°39 Asc. 16°54'|
Indonesian prostitute and madam who, during travels to South Africa and the U.S., turned her hobby of sex into a profession, becoming an internationally famous hooker. In 1970 she opened her own house in New York, experiencing the usual and not unexpected occupational hazards. She penned her autobiography, "The Happy Hooker," in 1972. She was asked to leave the U.S. that year after New York's Knapp police-corruption hearings called attention to her expired visa. Refused re-entry for 17 years, she wrote 19 books from abroad and a regular sex-advice column in Penthouse magazine.
As a baby, she spent three years in a concentration camp, then after that was raised in Holland. Receiving a good education, she spoke seven languages.
Hollander says she "turned gay" around 1997, establishing a long-term relationship with a Dutch poetess called Dia. In January 2007 she married a Dutch man, Philip de Haan, in Amsterdam. In the meantime, an entire musical about her life has been written and composed by Richard Hansom and Warren Wills. Also a documentary has been released by Robert Dunlap called "Xaviera Hollander: Portrait of a Sexual Revolutionary".
In her autobiography A child no more (2002) she writes about her birth and about the death of her mother, on 8 July 1999, at 7.15 pm, presumably in Amsterdam.
- Work : Start Business 1970 (Opened prostitution house)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1972 ("The Happy Hooker")
Penfield Collection gives, "sunrise, personal source," which he calculates as 7:30 AM ST. LMR computes sunrise as 6:11 AM LMT. The data came from Marcia Moore, whose brother Robin Moore was the ghost writer for Hollander's "Happy Hooker."
Noel Tyl met Hollander in Jamaica in to 1980s or 1990s and quotes her for 4:00 AM.
Frank Clifford quotes a recent autobiography, 2002, which mentions that she was born at 7.15 am. This is in "A child no more" and she writes: "I came into this world or 15 June 1943 at 7.15 am." This is about 20 minutes before sunrise [ATR].
- Traits : Body : Weight (Went up to 200 lbs.)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Prostitute and madam)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Three years as a child)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (House of prostitution)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Prostitute/ Pimp (Prostitute and madam)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("The Happy Hooker")
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Sex-advice column)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (19 books)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Spoke seven languages)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women