Holford, Harvey Leo
|born on||11 August 1928 at 16:52 (= 4:52 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°42' 27°31 Asc. 16°55'|
British homicide; shot his wife to death the night of 9/14-15/1962. He and his wife had eloped in July 1960 and their child was born April 1961. In July 1962 she met millionaire John Bloom. They had a record of furious quarrels over their mutual infidelities in which he had beaten her and shaved her head. Finally he shot her in a night club that he owned.
On 3/29/1963 he was acquitted with a charge of manslaughter under provocation and was given a three-year prison term.
Baudot in Astrological Quarterly 12/1964
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Both abusive)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Both unfaithful)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Given three years)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Night club)