|born on||1 August 1930 at 09:15 (= 09:15 AM )|
|Place||Port of Spain, Trinidad, 10n39, 61w31|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°33' 08°58 Asc. 26°38'|
Brazilian dancer, actor, choreographer and director whose dance debut was in 1942. In 1950, he formed his own dance company and made his U.S. debut tour in 1953. Holder was a solo dancer with the Met Opera from 1956-1957 and then an internationally known dancer and choreographer. He made a number of film appearances beginning in 1961.
Holder was married in 1955 and had one son.
- Work : Start Business 1950 (Formed dance company)
- Relationship : Marriage 1955
Davis gives, "between 9:00 to 9:30 AM," in, "Signs of the Stars," no source
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (His own dance company)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer, choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director