|born on||12 September 1885 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Furth, Germany, 49n39, 8e47|
|Timezone||LMT m8e47 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°31' 02°04 Asc. 07°33'|
Hitler's official photographer, confidant and friend who, as a young photographer in the Bavarian Army in WW I, published his first book of photographs in 1919, the same year in which he met Hitler. Eva Braun worked in Hoffman's shop, this is where she met Hitler after being introduced by Hoffman. The photos taken by Hoffman of Hitler have been collected and put in a published book.
In 1947, he was tried as a Nazi profiteer and convicted; he was sentenced to ten years in prison and his personal property was confiscated.
Died on 12/16/1957, Munich, Germany.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1919 (Met Hitler, became friends)
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 December 1957 (Age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Trial dates 1947 (Tried and convicted as profiteer)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ww I)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Published photo books)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Property confiscated post-war)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Ten years)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Nazi profiteer)